No project is too big, or too small,
How We Work
The 5 Steps to make the video production process a breeze!
Shoot us a Call/Text/Email
Let me help you decide what's best for your needs
Check out this video produced for a Commercial Client to help promote a crucial service their business offers!
Should You Hire A Wedding Videographer?
I highly encourage you to hire a videographer to capture all of the events that transpire during your wedding day. Here are a few things you won’t get by just hiring a photographer.
- AUDIO – Capturing high-quality video and audio from your Ceremony and Speeches, so you can go back and re-watch those tear-jerking moments as they happen.
- SEE THE PARTS YOU MISSED -You spend months or maybe years planning your perfect wedding day, and before you know it, the day is gone in the blink of an eye. As a bride, you may never see the sweet smile on your groom’s face as he anxiously waits to see you walk down the aisle. A photographer may not capture the look on your father’s face as he emotionally hands off his little girl. Those moments pass so quickly. Incorporating a videographer ensures you won’t miss out on all of these unseen, yet sentimental moments.
- It would be a shame to walk away from your wedding day with any regrets. According to Brides.com, 35% of couples wish they hired a videographer, and 25% of couples wish they budgeted more money towards the same purpose. You do not want to miss out on having the ability to rewatch that hilarious best-man speech or the emotional exchange of your beautifully written vows. There is no going back once the day is over. Not having footage of such cherished memories would be a shame!
What we do best
Need high-quality, professional video to ramp up your online engagement and marketing?
- High-quality, on-brand content curated for your audience.
- Boost your online presence on social media platforms like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- Creative decision-making to best showcase your business’s strengths, whether that’s a service, a product, or more!
Real Estate Agent, builder or trying to sell your own property? Professional video gives any potential buyer insight into a property that photos just can’t.
- Did you know 90 percent of real estate buyers in this market search for homes online?
- It doesn’t matter if you’re selling your house or looking for it, real estate digital marketing plays an integral part in making the right choice.
- Put the phone down, reach out to me, and let me help you SELL your listing.
The most important day of your life deserves a video to capture every little detail that you may miss while you’re focused on other more important things.
- You need a photographer, so you can hang the photos on your wall, you NEED a videographer to fill in the gaps that the photographer missed.
- Drone Videography is included in all packages. It adds a ridiculous amount of depth to your video, so I include it with all of my packages.
- Top notch, professionally mixed audio makes footage into a film. Let’s create the best dang wedding video together!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you come up with the video concepts or branding ideas?
I like when my clients have an idea of what they’re looking for in a branding video, so we can collectively develop a plan of action to create the most effective video possible. If you don’t know what you want, that’s totally fine. I can help you walk through the entire process.
What if I don't really want to be on camera in the video?
That’s totally okay too. Although I believe video with people speaking on camera helps build credibility and earn trust in the audience, if you’re not comfortable with it, there are plenty of other options to create effective marketing content without having someone on camera.
How do I recieve my videos?
There’s a variety of options to deliver your product. Typically, I will send you a link that you can download it from directly, but can also provide it to you on a flash drive, CD or I can upload it to your sites for you at no cost!
What if I need revisions on the video?
Revisions are part of the job! I encourage my clients to have all revisions ready and laid out in an organized fashion to help expedite the editing process. I allow 2 rounds of revisions, then after that I charge for revisions at an hourly rate commensurate to the project’s budget.
What if I don't have a place to shoot?
I have two different studio spaces I utilize to shoot a lot of my content that isn’t shot on-scene which we have the luxury to use if needed.
What does pricing look like?
Pricing varies from project to project, but I assure you my rates are reasonable based on the amount of time that goes into the shoot and editing process. I’m a firm believer in the “you get what you pay for” idea. If a contractor is charging a too good to be true rate, it’s probably too good to be true.